HOW TO SUBMIT A JOB PLACEMENT REQUEST
The Java Institute constantly receives requests from the industry for Software Engineer job placements. Therefore if any of our graduates seeks employment, a job placement request can be submitted using the following steps as mentioned below.
1. Click the icon on the bottom, right side of the screen.
2. Fill in your Full Name, Email, Subject and Description.
Note: For faster processing, include your NIC, SCN Number (if applicable) and Phone Number in the description.
3. Select "Job Placement Service" in the drop down menu to tell us what category your inquiry is relevant to.
4. Click the Submit Ticket button.
5. You will receive a response to the email address you have provided.